Contract/Commercial/Claim Managment for a Railway Project
International consortium of contractors
Range of Activities:
- Cooperation with the team on site of the Client, in order to identify areas of potential claims (time and/or cost) and possible hazards or contractual risks;
- Determining and implementing accepted key claims and the best strategy to pursue them;
- Checking of incoming correspondence from Investor and/or Contract Engineer regarding contractual or claim issues, giving written FIDIC advice to the Client about them;
- Establishing guidelines and objectives to be followed on site (if it´s necessary on written form) on developing the outgoing correspondence to Investor and/or Contract Engineer, regarding the contract or claims matters. This includes, final checking of documents developed by the on site team, prior to be sent;
- Provision of advice in the field of FIDIC contract conditions on matters related to planning – both technical issues as well as economic, costing methodologies (additional works, measurement, indirect costs);
- Determine deadlines, together with the Client´s team on site, for checking all correspondence (incoming, outgoing) and submission of the comments;
- Preparation of data for periodical reports;
Value of work: more than 650 mln zł (above 150 mln Euro)
- Track work – demolition of the track structure, crosscut-coated earthworks, geosynthetics ground stabilization, construction of protective layers – protective covering of land, construction of surface drainage, construction of the track structure.
- Road works.
- Drainage works.
- Construction of engineering facilities among others, bridges, ecoducts, culverts, construction of platforms, noise barriers, catenary and electricity, demolition of cubature buildings.
- Construction of outdoor installations.